So, to recap:
- I was on a series of planes for what seemed like six years
- I received a speeding ticket from the Unfriendliest State Police Officer In the World
- Two minutes after that ticket, I was rear-ended while sitting placidly at a red light, contemplating my sins vis-a-vis excessive speed
- I then figured the State of Texas owed me something, so I bought some lottery tickets while waiting for the local police to come take a report, and won nothing
- Shortly after that I ate a delicious dinner until I passed out and woke to discover one of my brothers-in-law had bought me a bottle of Glenmorangie, The Original.
Conclusion: GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE!